Increase your parking capacity
Read an interview with UPD owner Michael Smith published in the
OMER parking systems have become the first choice for architects, developers, uban planners and facility owners who want to dramatically increase their parking capacity without increasing the footprint.
The planned size of a building is often constrained more by the amount of available parking than by the size of the land. Omer parking systems eliminate the need for expensive, space-eating ramps and more than double the capacity of a parking lot.
Our parking systems are also more environmentally-friendly than old fashioned parking solutions. They help with urban intensification, thereby reducing urban sprawl and commuter emissions. They also reduce idling and drive time in parking garages.
OMER parking systems are proven solutions to one of the biggest challenges facing architects, developers and facility owners today - the amount of available parking.
- Allows for a higher density of occupants therefore larger buildings
- Reduces or eliminates ramps between floors
- Savings on space and construction costs
- More environmentally friendly
- Assists in obtaining LEEDS Points
- Helps increase urban intensification
- Helps reduces greenhouse gases due to less idling time
Complete turnkey solutions
At UPD we bring several decades of experience and knowledge to our clients and can offer a complete turnkey solution which includes:
- CAD drawings for floor plans and equipment lay out.
- A TSSA qualified engineer is available to offer advise, sign off on design drawings and make submissions for approval.
- Annual maintenance and certification programs.